Telephony with ENT
Setting up a telecommunication system that works for your business and its workflow can be quite a daunting task. Our years of experience in telephony – voice, fax, and data – ensures smooth installation and management of a system that addresses your business needs and lets you focus on running your business.
Voice communications services from Essential Network Technologies include traditional telephony, or IP Telephony solutions, both engineered for small and medium businesses, large enterprises and commercial institutions. Our IP Telephony systems allow you to replace your current phone service with a business tool that transcends simple voice mail that interacts with virtually any CRM application to facilitate a maximum level of communication between you and your clients. You maximize productivity by helping your employees communicate more effectively with customers, vendors, and each other. Voice communications services from Essential Network Technologies combine advanced, big business functionality with the ease of use and simplified management that small businesses require.
- Additional Voice Services
- Complete System Installation
- Project Management
- Remote Help Desk Support
- Day-to-Day On-Site Move, Add and Change Work Maintenance and Monitoring (8×5, 24×7)
For our clients in education and manufacturing, we offer unique solutions that address specific needs that other organizations just don’t have. Through our partnership with Bell Commander and Bogen Educational systems, we offer =schools and factories in the St. Louis and surrounding areas specific additional systems that:
- Play school/factory bells, announcements, and music over your existing PA or intercom system
- Play scheduled audio and send live audio pages to PCs or Macs around your organization
- Use network audio players to play scheduled audio and live pages in classrooms and other buildings
- Control your existing bell system or factory bells/horns using network or USB Relay Controllers
- Send automated pages to phone-based paging systems
- Send live pages for emergency notification to network audio players and client PCs and Macs
- Send text and audio to IP message board/clock units
- Send live pages and trigger emergency notifications from SIP phones
- SIP/Multicast Version for integration with SIP/2.0 compliant systems including 3CX, Asterisk, 3Com, Cisco, Panasonic, Mitel, ShoreTel, Adtran, and Avaya
For more information on how we can help your business better connect via telephony and related services, contact us today!